Locked out

I never had the chance to work on my blog yesterday evening.  Between bicycling to swim lessons (car is in the shop), cooking dinner (salmon and veggies, it was good), and general cleaning, homework and after school activities, it just didn't happen.    I didn't think much of it, I mean, I could always work on it at work during my breaks.  Well, it ends up that is a no go.

Apparently my work blocked my website due to threat levels.  So now, I cannot work on it during the time of day when I have the most time on the computer.   I am not sure how this will affect the overall growth of the blog, but it is definitely a set back.

Perhaps I can pay for the security clearance that Siteground offered?  I didn't know what that was when they originally offered it, but it looks like it may be something I should invest in, since if I can't view it on my work's network, how many other people will not be able to view it because of their security settings as well?

So to summarize my progress so far:

I did pay for, sort of set up, and write my first blog, however I cannot view it since when I go to the page it says "Oops, this page is lost".

I cannot figure out how to publish my website in a way that it is not lost.

I do not have any kind of security on the website, so I can't view it on some networks.

Money spent: $64
Money earned: $0

On the upside, I did just sign up for a free webinar on how to make money by blogging scheduled for tomorrow.   I'll let you know how it goes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My money blog journey

How to build a website